2021 Summer Camp Season
Registration OPEN December 1st 2020
Register For Camp
At time of registration a $25 non-refundable deposit is required per session per child.
· In order to complete your registration the medical form must be completed.
· An up to date immunization form must be uploaded to the camper registration, or scanned and emailed to , or a copy brought on the first day of camper session. Per camp policy, ALL campers must be up to date on their immunizations.
· Registrations are on a first come first served basis. Typically we accept up to 15 campers per age group. Modifications to groups may be made on high-demand weeks, but are not guaranteed.
· Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the starting date of camp to be ineligible for a refund.
· If a cancellation notice is received by the NHCCC office 2 weeks prior to camp, a refund will be given in the amount paid minus the $25.00 non-refundable deposit.
· Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to their camp will NOT be entitled to a refund.
· All fees must be paid IN FULL 2 weeks before camp begins.
· NO refunds will be given if a camper leaves camp early.
· In the event NHCCC has to cancel a camp session, a full refund will be given or the camper may choose to attend another session.
Pricing & Discount Information
$25 registration fee is required at the time of registration. The balance for each session is due 2 weeks before the session begins.
Rising K-6th grade $275 per child per week
Rising 7th – 9th grade $325 per child per week
Rising 5th – 9th $495 per child per week
Rookie Camp (includes 1 overnight)
Rising 4th – 5th grade $330 per child
High School Crew
Rising 10th grade - $360 for the training week
We realize it is still a time of uncertainty. We are here to help.
This year instead of a registration fee there is a non-refundable lock-in fee of $25 per child per session.
We LOVE our families...register before Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2021, and receive a $50 credit per child to your account.
Sibling Discount: Receive $10 off for each additional child registered for the same session.
Referral: Refer 1 camper and receive a $25 credit applied to your camp account. The referred camper must attend camp prior to receiving this discount.
Early Bird Deadline: $5 applied per child per session. This ends on April 15, 2021.
High School Crew
Rising 10th Graders Only
Training Week June 7th - 11th 2021 $360 for training week only
Volunteer Work for Summer
This program is for rising 10th graders. The goal is to learn about Camp from a different perspective by serving meals, cleaning dishes, and learning about the diverse jobs around Camp. The program is designed to complement the camper experience and prepare members to join the camp as counselors-in-training the following year. Crew members will also get to enjoy their own activities and will receive CPR training. Successful participants will come away from this program with valuable leadership skills that will serve them well at home, in school, and in their own community.
We Want Everyone To Have a Chance To Join Us
We want everyone to have the opportunity to come to New Hope Camp & Conference Center regardless of financial situation. Each child should have the same chance to experience God through the fun activities and community of camp.
We have a limited number of scholarships each summer. Since our scholarship funds are limited, we recommend that you first seek financial help from your church; many have assistance available for those who inquire.
Camp Calendar 2021
Summer Day Camp
Rising K – 9th
Rising K – 6th $275/week
Rising 7th – 9th $325/week
Session 1: June 7th - 11th
Session 2: June 14th - 18th
Session 3: June 21st - June 25th
Session 4 June 28th - July 2nd
Session 5: July 5th - 9th
Session 6: July 12th - 16th
Session 7: July 19th - 23rd
Session 8 : July 26th - 30th
Session 9: August 2nd - 6th
Rookie Camp (Rising 4th – 5th)
June 14th - 18th – 1 overnight stay June 17th $330/week
July 5th - 9th - 1 overnight stay July 8th $330/week
The Amazing Race (Rising 5th – 9th)
June 13th - 18th $495/week - Drop off Sunday June 13th
A Joyful Noise (Rising 5th – 9th)
July 5th - 9th $495/week - Drop off 7am on Monday July 5th
Night Owl Camp (Rising 5th – 9th)
July 18th - 23rd $495/week - Drop off Sunday July 18th
High School Crew
Mandatory Training Week $360 for week
June 7th - 11th
Opportunity to volunteer during summer