See you in 2022
Register For Camp
At time of registration a $25 non-refundable deposit is required per session per child. AMOUNT OF DEPOSIT MAY CHANGE FOR 2022 CAMP SEASON.
· In order to complete your registration the medical form must be completed.
· An up to date immunization form must be uploaded to the camper registration, or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a copy brought on the first day of camper session. Per camp policy, ALL campers must be up to date on their immunizations.
· Registrations are on a first come first served basis. Typically we accept up to 15 campers per age group. Modifications to groups may be made on high-demand weeks, but are not guaranteed.
· Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the starting date of camp to be ineligible for a refund.
· If a cancellation notice is received by the NHCCC office 2 weeks prior to camp, a refund will be given in the amount paid minus the $25.00 non-refundable deposit. (DEPOSIT TO BE DETERMINED FOR 2022)
· Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to their camp will NOT be entitled to a refund.
· All fees must be paid IN FULL 2 weeks before camp begins.
· NO refunds will be given if a camper leaves camp early.
· In the event NHCCC has to cancel a camp session, a full refund will be given or the camper may choose to attend another session.
Pricing & Scholarship Information
Day and overnight camp fees may be adjusted for 2022 season
Rising K-6th grade $275 per child per week
Rising 7th – 9th grade $325 per child per week
Rising 5th – 9th $495 per child per week
Rookie Camp (includes 1 overnight)
Rising 4th – 5th grade $330 per child
High School Crew
Rising 10th grade - $360 for the training week (day)
To Be Determined
We Want Everyone To Have a Chance To Join Us
We want everyone to have the opportunity to come to New Hope Camp & Conference Center regardless of financial situation. Each child should have the same chance to experience God through the fun activities and community of camp.
We have a limited number of scholarships each summer. Since our scholarship funds are limited, we recommend that you first seek financial help from your church; many have assistance available for those who inquire.
Scholarships are on a first come, first serve basis. Please print and complete the scholarship form (CLICK HERE) and either scan and email email@example.com or mail to 4805 NC 86 S, Chapel Hill, NC 27514.
Rising 10th Graders Only
Volunteer Work for Summer
This program is for rising 10th graders. The goal is to learn about Camp from a different perspective by serving meals, cleaning dishes, and learning about the diverse jobs around Camp. The program is designed to complement the camper experience and prepare members to join the camp as counselors-in-training the following year. Crew members will also get to enjoy their own activities and will receive CPR training. Successful participants will come away from this program with valuable leadership skills that will serve them well at home, in school, and in their own community.