Staff position, part time (24 hours)
- Assist in the cleaning of all buildings on the facilities. Ensure spaces are prepared in a timely manner for future occupants. Tasks will include but are not limited to taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, washing and sanitizing toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap), and wiping mirrors and windows.
- During scheduled hours and on call hours provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants.
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs (replacing broken switches, fixing door handles, minor leaks etc.)
- Manage inventory of special events equipment such as tables, chairs and portable stages; conduct periodic and annual inventory of equipment; recommend replacement of equipment as required.
- Assist in the set up for retreat events.
This is a part time position. Schedule is up to 24 hours. Work schedule requires 2 weekends per month. The position may require overnight on-call duty and the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
CALL 919-942-4716 or email email@example.com Subject Line: Building Support Position