Enjoy a night out while we look after the kids. Drop off at 6pm and pick up at 9pm. Dinner will be served and we will have fun activities planned. The fee is $25 per child. Sibling discounts are offered.
Register online at https://newhopeccc.campbrainregistration.com
2 Tuesday/Thursday slots for students from either Central or Cameron Park
7 slots available for students at The Expedition School
We can continue to register students from New Hope Elementary
There is no more availability for students at Eno River Academy, Pathways, and Hillsborough Elementary.
Contact the office at 919-942-4716 for any questions that you may have.
We are pleased to announce that 6th graders are now eligible to register for Intersession Camps and Teacher Workdays.
Space is limited so register early.
Early release pick up for 6th graders is available for students enrolled in Eno River Academy, The Expedition School, A.L. Stanback, and C.W. Stanford.
Click here for more information and to register
Staff position, part time (24 hours)
- Assist in the cleaning of all buildings on the facilities. Ensure spaces are prepared in a timely manner for future occupants. Tasks will include but are not limited to taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, washing and sanitizing toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap), and wiping mirrors and windows.
- During scheduled hours and on call hours provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants.
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs (replacing broken switches, fixing door handles, minor leaks etc.)
- Manage inventory of special events equipment such as tables, chairs and portable stages; conduct periodic and annual inventory of equipment; recommend replacement of equipment as required.
- Assist in the set up for retreat events.
This is a part time position. Schedule is up to 24 hours. Work schedule requires 2 weekends per month. The position may require overnight on-call duty and the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
CALL 919-942-4716 or email email@example.com Subject Line: Building Support Position