Click here for more information
At New Hope Camp we support the teachers in Orange County Schools and their passion for teaching at a time when the conditions for the teaching profession are very difficult.
We are supportive of our families and their need to continue with daily routines and on May 16th New Hope Camp will open from 8am – 5pm. We will remain open until 6pm for pick up.
The cost will be $40 for the day and we will provide 2 snacks. You can register online at https://newhopeccc.campbrainregistration.com/
Come and join the fun!
Meet our new Program Director and some of our amazing summer staff.
See you soon
Parent’s Night Out
Enjoy an evening out, while we entertain the kids!
When: Friday, May 11, 6-9 p.m.
Where: New Hope Camp Dining Hall
Cost: $25 per child, $15 for each additional child
Dinner, snacks, games, and crafts will be
Child care is for K-5 children only.
Reservations required: Please RSVP by May 10th to email@example.com or call the office at
Last One Before Summer Break!
Staff position, part time (24 hours)
- Assist in the cleaning of all buildings on the facilities. Ensure spaces are prepared in a timely manner for future occupants. Tasks will include but are not limited to taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, washing and sanitizing toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap), and wiping mirrors and windows.
- During scheduled hours and on call hours provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants.
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs (replacing broken switches, fixing door handles, minor leaks etc.)
- Manage inventory of special events equipment such as tables, chairs and portable stages; conduct periodic and annual inventory of equipment; recommend replacement of equipment as required.
- Assist in the set up for retreat events.
This is a part time position. Schedule is up to 24 hours. Work schedule requires 2 weekends per month. The position may require overnight on-call duty and the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
CALL 919-942-4716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Building Support Position
Time to start thinking about summer!
Click Here for more information
New Hope Camp and Conference Center
Inclement Weather Policy
On full days that are determined by the Orange County School system as closed due to inclement weather, New Hope Camp and Conference will be NOT be open for afterschool services.
On days when Orange County Schools announce early dismissal due to inclement weather afterschool will not be open. Please make other arrangements for your child.
Intersession Camps and Teacher Workdays
New Hope Camp Programs will follow the Orange County Schools policy regarding school closure, delayed start, or early closure as it pertains to inclement weather.
If New Hope Camp is closed for a full day due to inclement weather a refund will be issued or applied to other camp programs.
No refunds are issued for partial days.
New Hope Camp will follow Orange County Schools policy for the 1st day regarding inclement weather. Afterwards, the Program Director will determine if programs will run, on a day to day basis based on the safety of students, staff, and camp conditions. These decisions will be communicated by email no later than 5pm for the next day.
Please email email@example.com or contact the afterschool staff directly at 919-321-7820.
Afterschool spaces are available for the following schools:
The Expedition School
New Hope Elementary
For more information click here
Get ready for another amazing summer camp season.
This year, along with our general counselors, we will be re-introducing specialty counselors and for the first time will also have a new Visiting Artist on campus each week. We are excited to be providing a staff that has specialized training in areas of field sports, water sports, nature and art!