*Limited space available*
2 Tuesday/Thursday slots for students from either Cameron Park or Central
There no slots available for students from Hillsborough Elementary, Pathways, and Eno River Academy
7 full time or part time slots for students from The Expedition School
We can continue to register students from New Hope Elementary
After school is available for kindergarten – 5th grade
Our goal is to provide the highest quality child centered programming, while strengthening the child’s connection to the natural world through daily play and discovery. At New Hope Camp, children will engage in unstructured active free play to develop healthy bodies, creative minds, emotional stability, and strong social skills. A natural curiosity for the natural for the environment and ongoing exploration of the world around them are all possible on our beautiful private 165 acre campus. New Hope Camp is a place for kids to get a chance to be kids.
PARENT HANDBOOK – Click Here
Inclement Weather Policy – Click here
Behavior Policy – Click here
New Hope Camp bus picks up from:
- Hillsborough Elementary
- The Expedition School
- Central Elementary
- Cameron Park Elementary
- Eno River Academy
Transportation via school bus from:
• New Hope Elementary
A $50 mandatory fee is required at time of registration.
Tuition is based on the fee for the current school year and is due on the 25th of every month for the month following.
Over the course of the academic year there are 36 weeks of full school days. The annual fee is $2,115 per child. Based on which school your student attends will determine how your fee schedule set up:
Full time elementary students on a traditional school calendar:
• $235 per month per student. This is a 9 month billing cycle from September 1st 2016 – May 31st 2017 (first payment August 25th)
Full time students at Hillsborough Year Round School:
• $176.25 per month per student. This is a 12 month billing cycle from July 1st – June 30th (first payment June 25th)
Full time students at the Expedition School & Eno River Academy
• $211.50 per month per student. This is a 10 month billing cycle from August 1st – May 31st (first payment July 25th)
Part-time elementary students:
• $15 per day per student
Part time options are limited to Monday-Wednesday-Friday or Tuesday-Thursday
Payment is due on the 25th of each month – direct debit is available.
• Teacher work days: $40 per day per student. For more information about Teacher Workday programs click here.
• Early Release days: No fee for full time after school students, $15 for part time after school students, $25 for non-after school students
• Intersession Camps: $175 per week per student or $40 per day per student. For more information about Intersession programs click here.
Registration is required in advance.