The afterschool program at New Hope Camp and Conference Center is for student’s kindergarten through 5th grade. Our unique program encourages outdoor play in a beautiful natural environment. The program also provides care on teacher workdays and intersession programs during the academic year for Orange County schools.
Afterschool staff (part time)
This position reports to the Program Director. Afterschool hours of operation are from 2pm – 6pm. Teacher workdays and intersession camps require additional hours based on the needs of the camp.
- Supervising children in groups and individually.
- Work with children in a wide range of recreational and educational activities.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all camp guidelines and standards.
- Maintain a fun and interactive environment that is clean and organized.
- Communicate with parents on daily activities of children.
- A High School diploma
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Flexibility for work schedule based on needs of program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working in a childcare facility a plus
Please submit resume to email@example.com