The Afterschool program at New Hope Camp and Conference Center is for student’s kindergarten through 5th grade. Our unique program encourages outdoor play in a beautiful natural environment. The program also provides care on early release days, teacher workdays and during intersession through the academic year for Orange County schools.
Afterschool staff (part time)
This position reports to the Afterschool Director. Afterschool hours of operation are from 2pm – 6pm. Early release days, teacher workdays and intersession camps require additional hours based on the needs of the camp.
- Supervising children in groups and individually.
- Providing healthy snacks daily.
- Work with children in a wide range of recreational activities.
- Assist children with homework.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all camp guidelines and standards.
- Maintain a fun and interactive environment that is clean and organized.
- Cleaning up after activities and games Qualifications:
- A High School diploma
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Flexibility for work schedule based on needs of program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working in a childcare facility a plus
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO INFO@NEWHOPECCC.ORG, SUBJECT LINE: AFTERSCHOOL POSITION.